Jun 21, 2000, 8:59 AM
Post #3 of 3
I might also suggest that you not post this over and over the same way in many forums. If noone has answered you, it is for a reason.
1) they do not understand the vague situation you describe.
2) they do not know the answer.
Suggestion to help you:
1) Give it a day or two. This board is not crawling with Experts that are just waiting for new posts to answer. Free help may only cost you a little time waiting
2) Try to reword the question with as much detail as posible. It is very difficult to diagnos a problem when you are not seeing it unfold.
3) Try to put actual code in your post. Again, it is hard to debug a script when you can't see the script.
I am not trying to be a jack-ass, but I am trying to help you maybe get better results from this forum.
Hear great techno music by Monocle at http://www.mp3.com/monocle. CD now on sale!