Feb 9, 2005, 10:25 AM
Post #1 of 3
Modifying text boxes dynamically
What I need is to have some sort of drop-down list that affects some text boxes (<input> fields).
For example, let's assume that we have a drop-down list of 'cars,fruits,digicams'.
Now whenever a user selects
1. 'car', two text boxes - simple "INPUT" HTML tags - should appear: 'maker','max_speed'
2. 'friuts', one text box should with 'price_per_kg'
3. 'digicams', two text boxes - 'maker', 'megapixels'
Please take into account that:
2. I'm pretty good at Perl - at least at its use as a system tool and for writing complex non-Web tools
3. After the user fills the text boxes
Thanks in advance for the help,
SQA Engineer @ Exanet
There are only 10 types of people in the world -
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
(This post was edited by Jean on Feb 9, 2005, 11:00 AM)