Sep 4, 2000, 12:49 AM
Post #1 of 1
form + download.cgi
if anyone could help, it'll make my day.
how can i in a simple form
- get users info that will be emailed to me (such as name, email, url, etc entered in required fields)
- give them the choice of which compression to download a specific file (zip sit etc)
- give them a choice of an extra option with a check box
- redirect them to a reply thanks page
- send them an automatic response if they checked the extra option
and make all this work together ?
i guess it must be quite an easy script
but where can i get it ? I never see it in lists but everywhere when it's downloading time
such as http://www.worldwidemart.com/scripts/cgi-bin/c_download.cgi
Well if you coul help, that would be very very nice
Thanks in advance