Oct 8, 2007, 1:46 PM
Post #1 of 1
Our company has a part time software development opportunity available, on a 1099 or corp to corp basis.
We are looking for someone that can provide part time software development in support of a network monitoring tool that we have developed in-house. We expect this need will only require 8-10 hrs per week on average. This work can be performed at your site, with occasional phone conferences required, typically after business hours (EST).
The technical skills we are looking for include:
- Perl Development. Prefer versions 5.6 - 5.8
- CGI Programming.
- Fast CGI Programming.
- User Interface Development.
- Database Programming.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX development environments.
- Graphics Manipulation
- Interprocess Communications
- Custom PERL Modules
- Apache 2.0
- Knowledge of Network (OSI) 7 layer model.
If this is an opportunity that might be of interest to you, please email us at email@example.com, including a copy of your current resume.