Jan 24, 2011, 4:37 PM
Post #1 of 1
Location: 3003 Bunker Hill Lane, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Lead Front End Developer
WhiteHat Security is the leading provider of website risk management solutions. With more than 2,000 websites under management, WhiteHat Security has an unrivaled real-world perspective on the evolution of website risk management.
Are you interested in working with terabyte-sized datasets, and cutting-edge web security in the cloud? We’re growing fast and need to scale our business, so we are looking to add talented developers to our team. We use agile methodologies and have deep experience in enterprise software development, Web application security, data mining, database and network security. You will primarily be a hands-on contributor with ownership of design, implementation, and deployment. This position reports directly to the VP of Engineering.
The Right Person:
* Strong object oriented programmer for web applications. Perl a plus.
* This person could have as little as 2 years of work experience, but the more the better!
Bonus Points for:
* Experience in Mason, the templating language White Hat is currently using.
* Experience with multiple frameworks: Django, Rails etc.
How To Apply:
* Captain Recruiter will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* Click on the link below!