May 28, 2012, 12:21 PM
Post #2 of 5
Re: [gerble1000] mechanise and captcha
[In reply to]
I don't know anything about the forms / code / captchas you will be trying to bypass (no considering the many factors that must be considered i.e. error checking, timeout, screenreader feasibility, captcha innerworkings etc etc etc) but I have a suggestion based on your description:
1) Use WWW::Mechanize to navigate to the form.
2) Use WWW::Mechanize::Firefox to take a screenshot, preferably of the captcha alone.
3) Forward the screenshot / other data to the user.
4) Sleep whilst waiting for a response from the user (can't re-request form).
5) When user responds (i.e. updated database), post the form with the data they supplied.
(This post was edited by Zhris on May 28, 2012, 12:30 PM)