Apr 13, 2015, 1:21 AM
Post #85 of 102
Re: [stuckinarut] HASH-O-RAMA Data Processing Problem
[In reply to]
FYI, I chucked in 3 new columns in the scores log just for my own interest, SCOREMAX and ACCURACY as per my last post, and BONUSES is a count of the number of bonus stations worked. its interesting to see the accuracy trend. I will remove if no use to you, but you might be interested with the result for now.
So another idea came to mind: QID2 (or 'Son of QID' :^) If we added one more CWID (Call Worked ID) column to the far right of the Error log, this could accomplish the mission like with the CID. Of course, a CWID number would only display IF the Error line involved a CALLWKD by another log submitter. Yes, this would be Awesome(2) and save even more time.
I think I understand what you mean, currently the qid represents which line the error triggered on. A cwid would be the qid of the call worked. If so, this wouldn't work how you think, since a call might have multiple qso entries for the sign, name and qth combination, therefore a single qid couldn't be derived.
This is still baffling me a bit. I understand 1 and 0, but for example:
427 K6NV VE3KI 80M 0242 RICH ON CNQ 1<3 -
VE3KI did not submit a log, but a determination cannot be made as to whether the QSO is actually 'invalid' or not until investigated.
phase2, the automation phase, decided it was invalid. If you had adjusted its weight before phase2 appropriately, then the outcome could have been different. OR, you could have run phase2, analysed the automated outcome, adjusted its wtf, then re-run phase2. Could you confirm that this makes sense, its important you understand the purposes of phase1 and phase2. This brings me back to the point of perhaps constructing more detailed logs at phase1 if the weights log doesn't provide what you need as of yet. Fundamentally though, you should have used the weights log to decipher that "VE3KI RICH ON" is valid, you can't rely on the outcome of phase2 until the phase1 weights log is acceptable, or appropriate adjustments in the adjustments log have been made.
Finally, I did mention I changed 1, 0 and - to appropriate labels of submitted, unsubmitted and invalid, but have replaced with LOG for 1 / submitted only and other "statuses" are left blank.
Code is attached.